Monday 18 October 2010

The One Where I End Up In Hospital

So I had an interesting night on Friday. As I recall telling to my friend, it was gonna be a night to remember...

So it all starts off as your typical Friday evening, getting the booze. As we were walking to Asdas, it was pouring down with rain, and the sky was an apocalypse orange, maybe it was a forewarning!

So, many glasses of wine and shots later, we go out. Nothing eventful happens, met a few people, got even more drunk, same old same.

So when we got home (Don't even remember getting the bus home) we all decide to have the rest of the wine. What a bad idea. My friend and I ended up play fighting, drinks were getting thrown over each other, it was a drunken fun. But what I should've remembered was this simply equation

Her + Glass + Booze = Something bad happening to me

And it did. As she went to through her wine over me, I put my arm up in defence and it smashed, cutting her thumb and my wrist. Great! I insisted that all I would need was a bandage and everything would be fine but no! They called for a taxi and I was taken against my will.

4 hours later...

We were eventually seen by a nurse. I needed an x-ray first to see if there was any glass in my arm as Sian's thumb was glued back together. Then I got stitches and I have to say, it was the weirdest sensation ever. And it looks gross! I think it may scar, but oh well! It's not only a reminder of our night out but a reminder of our friendship - ugly but deep

1 comment: