Thursday 14 October 2010

Oops, I did it again

Yet again I've done it. ¬¬

It's been the 3rd time in a month... I've cocked up my sleeping pattern. It may not seem so tragic, but to me, it is! If I fall asleep now, chances are I will sleep in until 4pm then be up until 9am before I go to bed and this pattern will repeat until I'm so tired I'm emotional. I could set an alarm, however, when that goes off, only one eye opens it to search for the alarm only to switch it off to fall back asleep.

So, my only choice is to stay up until 9pm tonight at the latest so I can get back into my pattern. Unfortunately for my flat mates, I will be tired, cranky and quite emotional. I was so tired once I nearly cried because there was no water in the kettle for me coffee. But that sadness turned into a whirlwind of rage. They evacuated the flat for a couple of hours after that

I think I may feed my fishes now(virtual ones of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment