Friday 29 October 2010

Give Me A Dyson Any Day!

My luck with Hoovers haven't been the greatest. Not Hoovers with handles, but those small shitty things with the hose that you drag around. Take Henry The Hoover for instance. I hate it! My hate for those types of Hoovers began whilst at work, I was carrying the Hoover downstairs which had just been mopped. Of course, trying to be careful, I tripped over the hose bit and fell all the way down the stairs. The Hoover didn't get a scratch but as for me, I was a little sore and my ego had been bruised.


I don't get why these sort of Hoovers are praised, they are crap. You might as well sweep the dirt of a carpet than use these types of hoovers. Not only did I have to suffer at work, but at my home too. They're awkward to put away too, the hose flies around willy nilly and looks unsightly.

When I moved to Edinburgh, they didn't get any better. The first Henry like hoover we got, had duck tape wrapped around it to keep it from opening up. And it couldn't clean to save itself.

It's replacement was no better. At first, it did an "ok" job at hoovering. After 2 uses, then it showed its true colours. After using it for a mere 2 minutes now, a burning smell fills the room which becomes unbearable so you have to stop and open all the windows. Hoovering one room can take up to a day.

Guess what I get to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment