Wednesday 3 November 2010

General Update!

Since my last post, I have started at my new job. So far I'm really enjoying it, although I keep burning myself with the bloody coffee machine! And the place is soo clean! And to sign in and out of work I have to have my thumb scanned - how very James Bond! Getting to work was a bit of a hassle though. At first I had to take two buses, that was until I realised I could take one bus which goes by my house to the hotel which only takes 15 minutes, instead of the 1 hour something bus ride.

Also, on Sunday, I was dragged out by my flatmates as it was Hallowe'en. I didn't want to go out as I wanted to be refreshed and not ill for my first day off work... that did not happen. All it took to convince me to go out was three shots! And as for my costume, last minute and all, I went as a whiteboard with a pen necklace! Although some drunk bitch kept pulling on my necklace so i drew all over her! And some of the messages I got made me laugh. See for yourself!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment