Friday 26 November 2010

Is My Place of Work Out To Get Me?

I think my work hates me. Not the people who work there, they're great, but the actual building. I think the place is out to get me and laughs at me when I hurt myself. I came to this conclusion 2 nights ago. I was cleaning the cloakroom and as I was taking a box off the top shelf, a glass panel which was on top of it (hidden) fell and smacked me right in the face. It broke and I ended up with a fat lip. And I had just started work.

As I sat there holding ice to my lip, that's when I started to realise either I was just really clumsy or, my place of work was out to get me. This past week has gotten worse. At first, all I would get was static shocks each time I opened the cutlery drawers. Every time without fail. Then I started getting static shocks off of tables, chairs, walls, to name a few. I've also given people static shocks. Maybe because I'm drinking so much coffee I'm actually starting to generate energy!


Then there's that bloody coffee machine. Every time I go to use it I end up getting burned. I try to be careful but the machine doesn't care. I have more burn marks than I can count.

Maybe I'm just really unfortunate or there's a paranormal activity style thing happening to me. (Woah as I typed that there was a really loud bang inside my flat!) I've only been there not even a month. Does the hotel play games with the newbies, or will it get worse, the injuries get more bizarre?

I hope it's the first one

No comments:

Post a Comment