Tuesday 9 November 2010

aargh!

Maybe its because Halloween was last week but recently I have been having dreams that just plain freak me out! Take the dream I've just woken up from. It was a zombie dream and the dream felt so real I was terrified! Stupid Zombies freaking me out while I sleep! In one part of my dream, I was in a hallway but there was metal cages sort of floating around. In them there were cute little monkeys that you see at the zoo... but they were zombified. Then, after running around for what seem like ages, I had been transported to my new place of work. We were in the staff room and we could see the zombies trying to break the door down.

 We opened the ceiling (it was those plastic foam tile things) and climbed up just in time, but they were breaking and people were falling and getting eaten alive. I remember seeing the horror on peoples faces as they fell. My god, what have I been watching? Nothing with zombies in them, that's for sure!


Then, I was transported to the ceiling of my work to on top of the shelves at a supermarket, with a clear view of the zombies surrounding the store. Then to my horror, the shelves started to fall down so I had to jump from shelf to shelf to prevent from falling. That's when I woke up in a cold sweat. Oh did I mention Captain Janeway (Star Trek Voyager) was also with me for a while before she got eaten.

So, I decided to go on the internet to calm me down. I went on a dream search and searched for zombies. This is what came up.

"To dream that you are attacked by zombies, indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered."


Huh. I don't feel I'm under "tremendous stress". So does that mean everytime I'm under I'm under a little stress I'm gonna get more dreams like this? That's just great! ¬¬


"The pursuer or attacker who is chasing you in your dream may also represent an aspect of yourself. "


So I'm dead on the inside? 


On a happier note I made cookies! And I didn't cock it up! Ok, all I had to do was mix butter with the pre made stuff and put it in the oven but hey, its a start! Maybe that's what gave me the nightmares, my cooking. It did have black icing. I wonder how my flatmates dreams will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment