Tuesday 23 November 2010

La actualización general de segundo

If you didn't know what the title of this post its the second general update! It's in Spanish! I was trying out my new translator app on my blackberry and it seems to work :)

Super Monkey Ball!
This may be the greatest game in the world (and the only game I'm still really good at). And I have rediscovered it's greatness! I had previously discovered this game over 9 years ago when it first came out. It was one of the pointless games where there was no storyline or special missions. You're a monkey in a big ball and had to collect bananas (I think the developers had a sick mind haha) and if you went over the edge you died.

You got to unlock 'mini games' which were better than the main play of the game. One of them was you got to fly around and land on these floats in the middle of the ocean. Thanks to Nicky for re-introducing me to the game! It feels so good to be great at a game that Sian sucks at :P

The flying bit!
Gossip Girl
I will admit it, I am now addicted to Gossip Girl now, although its a love-hate situation. It was Sian who got me into it. I thought it would be a lot of crap, I only agreed to watch the first 5 episodes so Sian would let me watch the new Family Guy. I half heartedly watch the first 2 episodes and then I couldn't stop. I'm now at the beginning of season 4, managed to go through 3 seasons in under a week! It's kinda sad really.

The one thing I don't like about it is they are too over the top! And they keep dating and breaking up with each other! You live in New York, they are more people there to date. And Serena what is up with your hair? I'm sure you can afford a brush!

Payday!
A week today, I will receive my first pay cheque since August! It's so exciting!I have missed being able to buy  things, any things! I will no longer be under house arrest as I call it and will be able to go out with my own money and buy food! That's the one thing I can't wait for!

 Oh btw, its a bad idea to watch Gossip Girl when you're broke, they practically wipe their own asses with money and spend it like money grows on trees... just imagine that! However would that mean in the winter time everyone would be broke?
Everyone would have one in their garden
Christmas
Christmas is drawing closer and I'm getting pretty excited. One month and 2 days! (You can work out how many days) The lights are going up in the streets and shops are starting to look all pretty with their decorations and there's a Ferris Wheel on Prince's Street for some German Market which lasts the whole of December apparently.

Like I said, I'm quite excited. I think it's because I'll be away from home during Christmas and I'm somewhere new. Spending Christmas alone isn't ideal, but I'll just work and have a takeaway for my Christmas dinner - it'll be my alternative xmas :)

You got 3 pictures in this post! Aren't I nice? I haven't even had a coffee yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment