Tuesday 7 December 2010

40 Questions



Since its coming to the end of the year, I thought I would answer these 40 questions thing. I stole it off of Sarah :)

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Make coffee using a coffee machine!

2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No I didn't keep mine (who does?) and I'll probably make a few more and not keep them next year

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No-one close to me but a few people I know did

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope

5. What countries did you visit?
None outside the UK

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Haha money!

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory?

March 15th - Sian's birthday party in Aberdeen,
July 3rd - my 21st,
August 16th - my last shift at Flints,
 August 21st - the day I moved to Edinburgh,
October 15th - the day Sian put me in A&E,
November 1st - the day I started my new job.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I suppose moving away and getting a job

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to go home for Xmas

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My mp3 player! Can't imagine life without it!

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
I dunno

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Won't say

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food and bills - sad times! And nights out! :D

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My 21st and moving to Edinburgh

16. What song/album will always remind you of 2010?
Umm Alejandro, Telephone, Rude Boy, Candy haha

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

happier or sadder? Happier
thinner or fatter? Thinner
richer or poorer? Poorer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Gone out more with my friends!

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasted money

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Alone in Edinburgh, working

21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Sian and my family

22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Nope

23. How many one night stands in this last year?
Haha! Ummm...

24. What was your favourite TV program?
Glee

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Don't think so

26. What was the best book(s) you read?
Of Mice and Men

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Its between Lady Gaga and Rihanna

28. What did you want and get?
To move to Edinburgh

29. What did you want and not get?
Money

30. What were your favourite films of this year?
Boy in the striped pyjamas

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 21 and I had a party in which everyone got dressed up as anything they wanted. The top bar was all decorated with banners and old pictures of me and we ate cake! It was a nice surprise but I can't remember much after that :)

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Moving to Edinburgh and sharing a flat with two wonderful people!

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Out dated haha.

34. What kept you sane?
My friends and family

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I can't think of one!

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't really get into politics

37. Who did you miss?
Some friends still up in Shetland

38. Who was the best new person you met?
A few people from my old work and my new work!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Always come prepared

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
"I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor"

No comments:

Post a Comment