Saturday 13 August 2011

The Soundtrack of My Life

I know, this is such and old quiz but hey, it's late and I'm bored!
I also added some Youtube links to my answers (apart from one)

If your life had a soundtrack, what would the music be?
1. Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, Zen, iPod)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the name of whatever song comes up
5. Press the next button to get the answer to the next question

Soundtrack of My Life (according to my SanDisk Sansa)

Opening Credits:
Lovegame (The Tour Version) - Lady Gaga

Waking Up:
Listen To The Rain - Evanescence

First Day of School:
Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand (TCS:BS Version) - Britney Spears
(A bit too sexual for a first day of school don't you think!)

Falling In Love:
Umbrella Beach - Owl City

Breaking Up:
Don't Bring Flowers - Erik Hassle

Prom:
Amelia - Erik Hassle
(Couldn't find a good video)


I have a variety taste of music it seems...

No comments:

Post a Comment