Friday 19 August 2011

NFH Part 2

You may or may not remember my post about the people who live in the flat below me. So to catch up, I have extremely noisy neighbours, well at least I did.

So about a month ago, they were having their 4th party in a week and there was me, alone in my flat, trying to have a peaceful night with a glass of wine and a DVD. To try and make a point, I turned the TV up really loudly, hoping they would take a hint but, in all my wisdom, it backfired on me and they turned their crappy music up louder. Trying not to feel defeated, I concentrated on my movie. I could feel my rage slowly cooking and starting to rise to the surface.

Then when they turned it up louder...


It was time for some drastic action. I started to plot on what I could do to make them shut up. Call the police? By time they got here, they would have fallen alseep. Gone down there and kick ass? Probably would get my ass kicked.

Then I got it. I would write a letter.


I have to say, I felt pretty awesome posting this bad boy through their letterbox.

1 month later...

They're now really quiet! Not that I'm complaining, it has been the best, quietest month (for them) ever! Yay for me and my awesome letter writing skills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment