Friday 25 March 2011

When Champagne Thursday Met Friday

Last week, we had to make the decision to move Champagne Thursday to the Friday instead, due to me working. Well the decision part was easy, I told my flatmates the plan and they agreed, with Keith complaining in the background that it isn't actually Champagne Thursday if we had it on a Friday...

The next night.

Sian decided we should take down the tacky brightly coloured decorations down from her birthday (the week before). For fun, I decided to throw the paper up in the air and watch it fall. It was a lot of fun. So we took pictures of me throwing it around the room as we waited on Keith to hurry up fixing his iTunes.

Note: This was before any alcohol
When Keith finally finished, we all gathered in the living room for our wee tradition, which is sit around talking about what has happened in our week. I showed them that bloody "Friday" song by Rebecca Black. Since I had heard it, it was only fair that they should hear (suffer) it too. I made a comment about how it had been ages since we last had Champagne, only to be reminded it had been 8 days...

After we finished our monster glasses of Champagne, I, who haven't eaten all day, started to feel rather tipsy. It was then when we all decided we should get more alcohol and make it a flat drinking session. (But of course!)

So, off we went. Well me and Keith anyway, to the shop to buy more booze. Deciding I was too tipsy to buy any alcohol and not having my I.D. with me, I sent Keith in to get the supplies. One bottle of Champagne and a bottle of Vodka.

A few tweets from that night and the next day...

One bottle of Champagne later...

We were on our way to drunksville. Another great decision we made that night was to play Ring Of Fire by ourselves. But instead of downing Champagne, the vodka was cracked opened. As I was about to pour my drink into the cup, it was only then I realised that, we were drinking exactly the same thing and that it would be pointless to pour the same thing into a cup to down. So we changed the rules slightly, the ace card would be truth or dare... more truth than dare.


Surprisingly, after the Ring Of Fire I got wasted and decided it would be best to retire to bed before I ended up being sick. I remember lying in bed thinking I was gonna be sick, but simply passed out. My flatmates, however, weren't so bright to follow from my example. They continued to party. They also met our downstairs neighbours and started drinking with them. Sian still believes her and Keith got spiked because they were both sick

I believe just some people can't handle their booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment